The ASICS GEL-FUJITRABUCO 3 Gore-Tex Trail Running Shoes features a Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL cushioning system, for optimum comfort and shock absorption when you take your run off the beaten track. A Gore-Tex waterproofing system has now been introduced to the shoes, to allow you to go further, no matter what the weather brings. Whilst being fully waterproof, Gore-Tex allows sweat particles to be wicked away from the skin, keeping your feet cool and dry.
Asics' DuoMax Support System offers support to those who overpronate, and the Solyte Midsole Material utilised in the GEL-FUJITRABUCO 3 is lighter than traditional misole material, whilst still being superbly supportive, comfortable and durable.
The SpEVA 55 Lasting enhances stability, cushioning and comfort; the 55 density is for increased stiffness to boost the spring rate. A Trusstic System has been implemented in the shoe, mirroring the functions of the foot’s ligaments and being flexible enough to enhance shock absorption through the heel strike and mid-stance, into a strong, firm lever to provide forward propulsion.
AHAR technology is the perfect outer sole material; it has great cushioning and grip qualities on a range of surfaces, wet or dry. The shoe’s Rock Protection Plate is essential for protecting your foot on rugged terrain. Not only that, the GEL-FUJI TRABUCO's outsole also features 90 degrees outsole lugs to provide traction on rough and steep terrain.
The Clutch Counter featured in the shoe provides your perfect fit, gripping your heel when the laces are tightened and virtually eliminating the chance of irritation and slipping. The ComforDry sockliner is a unique dual layer cushioning system, which combines the support of base foam with the slow recovery of lazy foam, for a personally customised insole.
An Anti-Gravel Tongue stops debris from entering the shoe, which is crucial for stopping you losing your momentum on the trail. The featured Lace Pocket stops the laces getting tangled and tangled, whilst a reflective element keeps you visible even in low light.Features
- Gore-Tex Waterproofing System - Protects your feet from rain and water, whilst still letting sweat particles escape.
- DuoMax Support System - Dual density midsole material positioned sport specifically which enhances support and stability by helping to correct the degree and velocity of pronation.
- SoLyte Midsole - Spongy layer between the sole and upper designed to absorb shock and cushion the foot. Solyte is a lighter material than SpEVA and EVA and features enhanced durability.
- SpEVA 55 Lasting - Employs 55 degree Solyte lasting material for a soft but stable platform feel.
- Trusstic System - Plastic bridge under the arch which gives the shoe strength and stability without loss of flexibility.
- AHAR - A tough material placed in critical areas of the shoe to provide excellent grip without compromising durability. AHAR is a lighter version of AHAR.
- Rock Protection Plate - A rugged plate in the sole which protects the foot from sharp objects such as rocks and branches.
- Trail Specific Outsole - Reversed lugs provide uphill and downhill traction on all types of terrain.
- Clutch Counter - Grips the heel in place, eliminating slipping and irritation.
- ComforDry Sockliner - Insole placed inside the shoe which provides cushioning keeping the foot drier and cooler.
- Anti-Gravel Tongue - Stops debris from entering the shoe.
- Lace pocket -Pocket on the tongue to tuck the laces away to prevent them catching on uneven terrain.
- 3M reflectivity - Special reflective material which enhances visibility in poor light.
- Lowered Midsole Height - Provide a full ground contact, this midsole provide a more stable ride.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Cushioning - ASICS GEL is a cushioning system created to meet the requirements of both professional and recreational runners.
- Weight -
ASICS GEL-FUJITRABUCO 3 Gore-Tex Trail Running Shoes Men Shoes Trainers G4F4PE0M7