ASICS Gel-Kayano 24 Running Shoes
The 20 year success of the industry-leading GEL-Kayano 24 is a sweet testimony to the continuous innovation and thoughtful design of the shoe. An evolved adaptive fit on the upper signals the latest generation, but the overpronator can still depend on high levels of stability and comfort. This reliable performer hugs feet and cushions impact to make the last mile as comfortable as the first.Breathable Jacquard Mesh Upper
Flexible, jacquard mesh uppers will encase each foot in breathable comfort. Perforates in the fabric increase airflow; creating a better, healthier environment for your feet to thrive in. Asics employ their FluidFit technology to create a truly customised, glove-like fit; using the multi-directional stretch mesh with stretch reinforcements to adapt to the athlete's foot, reducing in-shoe slippage for a smooth, distraction-free ride. The MetaClutch, an exoskeletal heel counter, compliments the FluidFit structure of the upper by helping to anchor the foot to the midsole; minimising energy lost and increasing lateral stability as it hugs your heel in a snug, non-slippy fit. An Ortholite X-40 sockliner lies atop a cushy midsole to supply an extra layer of plush and hygienic step-in comfort. This premium product features higher rebound properties but also provides excellent moisture-management and a high level of breathability; so you stay damp-free and comfortable on hot, longer distance days. Independently placed eyelets disperse lace tension, further contributing to the adaptive fitting environment of the Gel-Kayano 24. Reflective elements complete the upper, increasing your visibility to passing vehicles and keeping you safe on those late night adventures.Flyte Foam And Duomax Midsole
A catalyst for the perfect combination of pillowy goodness and structured support, SpEVA 45 Lasting resides underneath the Ortholite sockliner. The full-length foam platform enhances stability, cushion and comfort, and it's only the beginning FluidRide technology, a two-layered midsole construction, features a winning combination of cushioning and bounce-back. The luxurious SpEVA and Solyte material fusion result in comfort, durability and lightweight; cushioning the foot from heel to toe throughout the gait cycle and supplying energy packed bounce, reducing the superfluous use of muscle power and therefore diminishing fatigue, keeping you driven for longer. Sitting beneath the FluidRide platform, and complimenting its bouncy nature, are the rearfoot and forefoot GEL Cushioning Systems. They work to reduce shock during the impact phase; sparing your joints as your sprint down onto unforgiving concrete, and allowing for a smooth transition to mid-stance. Asics contrast their cushioning with the Dynamic Duomax Support System. Implemented on the medial side, it helps to control pronation; enhancing stability and support without sacrificing lightweight or comfort.
Still not quite content with this luxurious formulation, Asics play their ace card in lightweight cushioning: FlyteFoam. The third layer of protection, bounce and comfort: it provides you with unmatched shock absorption and a lively ride. FlyteFoam is the lightest cushioning material ASICS has ever made, 55% lighter than the industry standard, EVA, and it buffers against the ground to protect you from unnecessary stress and fatigue. Its reinforced, organic fibres let the material bounce back to its original shape after every run; so you can train harder, more frequently, for longer, without the worry that your shoes might not be able to take it. Resilient and winning, FlyteFoam technology lets you run with the feeling that your feet aren't even touching the ground.Impact Guidance System Outsole
Impact Guidance System Technology is a technical design, based on the philosophy of the human body, that allows the foot to perform a more natural heel-to-toe movement. This technology is based on 3 principles: Contact, MidStance and Propulsion. Asics' design philosophy employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off. A Trusstic System has been implemented to reduce the weight of the sole unit and link the forefoot and rearfoot; working alongside the Guidance Line technology to encourage a more consistent, directional gait. An AHAR (Asics High Abrasion Resistant rubber) outsole completes the Kayano 24; three times for durable than Asics' conventional rubber, it is strategically placed in high-stress areas to supply excellent grip without compromising the shoe's permanence. Flex grooves adorn the outsole, introduced to promote natural foot flexion for easy, unhindered paces. Everything has been thought of to provide you with the most reliable, efficient and comfortable running shoe. Choose the Gel-Kayano 24, and enjoy an insane equilibrium of support and cushion.Features
- Jacquard Mesh Upper - Increase breathability.
- FluidFit Upper Technology - Adapts to the athlete's foot, creating a truly customised glove-like fit.
- MetaClutch Heel Counter - Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- Ortholite X-40 Sockliner - Features higher rebound properties while providing excellent moisture management and a high-level of breathability.
- Discrete Eyelets - Disperse lace tension for enhanced upper comfort.
- Reflective Details - Increase visibility in darker conditions.
- SpEVA 45 Lasting - For a soft platform feel and improved comfort.
- FluidRide Midsole Technology - Provides the ultimate combination of bounce-back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- Dynamic Duomax Support System - Enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support.
- FlyteFoam - Exceptional bounce-back and responsiveness no matter the distance.
- Impact Guidance System - A design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Guidance Trusstic System - Integrates Guidance Line construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- Guidance Line - Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- AHAR - To increase cushioning and abrasions resistance on high-stress areas.
- Flex Grooves - Etched into the outsole to provide flexibility for a more natural ride.
- Drop - 10 mm.
- Weight - 320 g.
The Asics Mission
Founded in 1949, Asics is undisputedly the leading running shoe brand for both enthusiasts and professional athletes. Whether you're attending sporting events or enjoying a leisurely run around the local park, Asics is the ultimate runner's choice for providing comfort, support and a superior ride. From opening the Research Institute of Sports Science in Kobe in May 1990, the brand is unmatched for technological superiority and rigorous quality, and many innovations have stemmed from this unique site where scientists and athletes work together. The mission is to become the number one brand for sports enthusiasts by striving to build upon current technological advances and pledging to bring harmony to the body and soul.Manufacturer product code - ASIT749N5656
Asics GEL-KAYANO 24 Running Shoes - SS18 Men Shoes Trainers 1912Z8IG3