Asics GEL-Kinsei 6 Running Shoes
Asics rebels against conventional design with its new GEL-Kinsei 6. The upgraded seamless upper construction supplies superior comfort with improved fit and durability. The premium combination of a Discreet Heel Unit and Propulsion Trusstic provides a seamless fusion with the runner's foot. With updated FluidRide technology, the enduring cushion of the GEL-Kinsei 6 ensures a lightweight experience every step of your run.Fluidfit® Seamless Upper
The Asics GEL-Kinsei 6's upper features Asics' Fluidfit® seamless synthetic mesh upper, which provides an excellent fit at a reduced weight. The mesh is stretchable in all directions, and as such it adapts to the wearer's foot to provide a superbly comfortable, personalised, glove-like fit. The mesh panels accommodate increased airflow, which helps to keep the feet cool and dry, and creates a more pleasant environment for the wearer. A Comfordry™ Sockliner provides extra cushioning, and also boasts exceptional moisture wicking qualities, which helps to leave your feet cool and dry, and your shoes at their lightest weight during your training. The sockliner is removable, and as such can easily be washed between uses.
The GEL-Kinsei 6's upper also features performance technologies. The Heel Clutching System™ consists of an Exoskeletal heel counter, which cradles the heel and provides improved support. The snug fit of the heel counter ensures that the wearer's foot does not slip in the shoe, thereby minimising energy loss and channelling it into your run for enhanced performance. The Heel Clutching System™ works in tandem with Propulsion Trusstic® Technology, which mimics connective tissue in the foot by creating tension as the foot enters the propulsion stage, to drive your run forwards. The addition of reflective elements help to improve safety when out training in low-light conditions. As such, not only will these shoes take care of your gait, but also your safety.Fluidride®, GEL Cushioned Midsole
The GEL-Kinsei 6 features Fluidride® midsole technology, which provides the ultimate combination of lightweight, durable bounceback and cushioning whilst you run. Fluidride® works to minimise the energy lost during the gait cycle to put an extra spring in your step, enabling you to run harder for longer. Strategically positioned GEL® units in the rearfoot and forefoot provide superior cushioning and shock absorption, to help minimise the stress on the wearer's joints whilst running, and improve comfort. The GEL-Kinsei 6's midsole, therefore, is extremely comfortable and provides a lightweight feel to the wearer.
In addition, the midsole features Asics' I.G.S® Technology, which helps you to run more smoothly by enhancing the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe off. Additional assistance is provided by Guidance Line® Midsole Technology, which further improves your gait efficiency and minimises the stress on your joints. All of these midsole features combine to help to give the GEL-Kinsei 6 an extremely smooth, comfortable ride.Asics High Abrasion Rubber(AHAR®) Outsole
AHAR® is strategically placed on the outsole to provide extra durability and traction in high stress areas. AHAR® provides superior traction and three times more durability than Asics' standard rubber outsole, as well as added comfort and a better ride. Durasponge® technology is also deployed to provide extra outsole cushioning, as well as durability. The Duosole® pattern on the outsole provides superior multi-directional traction, so you can rest assured that you will have the optimum grip on your run, no matter what the conditions. Despite improving traction, the Duosole® midsole also provides flexibility, which allows the shoe to accommodate the natural movements of your foot to give the shoe a more natural feel. These technologies are improved by the addition of Trusstic® technology, which reduces the sole's weight, without sacrificing the shoe's structural integrity or durability. Consequently, the GEL-Kinsei 6 is extremely comfortable and durable, which makes it perfect for everyday use.Features
- APMA Seal of Acceptance - Approved by the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Seamless Construction - For an improved, lightweight fit.
- Fluidfit® Upper - Multi-Directional stretch and supportive mesh which adapts to the athlete's foot for a truly personalised feel.
- Heel Clutching System™ - Cradles the heel for increased support.
- Propulsion Trusstic® Technology - Minimises energy loss by aiding the foot in the propulsion stage of the gait cycle.
- Comfordry™ Sockliner - Removable; provides exceptional cushioning and moisture wicking.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Cushioning Systems - Absorbs shock and minimises joint stress.
- Fluidride® Midsole - Provides the ultimate combination of bounceback and cushioning.
- I.G.S.® Technology - Enhances the foot's natural gait for a smoother ride.
- Guidance Line® Technology® - Enhances gait efficiency and provides support.
- Asics High Abrasion Rubber (AHAR®) - Extremely durable and offers high traction on multiple surfaces.
- Duosole® Outsole - Offers lightweight, flexible traction.
- Durasponge® - Provides increased durable cushioning for the outsole.
- Trusttic® Technology - Reduces the sole's weight without compromising the shoe's structural integrity.
- Reflective Elements - Keep you visible whilst training in low-light.
- Weight - 343 grams.
Asics GEL-KINSEI 6 Running Shoe Men Shoes Trainers NFDJ5VXE6